Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Showers

I am so excited to show you my new kit April Showers. This kit is perfect to scrap all of those Spring pictures you have laying around.

It has a total of 14 papers and 35 elements.
Image is linked to the store so hurry and grab it now.


And check out the awesome coordinating QP's. A total of 9 12x12 quick pages. Image is also linked to the store.
And check out all of the beautiful layouts by my CT:And for 1 day only you can download the 7 cardstocks the coordinate with April Showers. Click on image to download. After 1 day they will be available to buy in my store.

**Download expired. You can buy it in my store here.

5 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the cardstocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Apr. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete