Monday, October 11, 2010

New "Cool Breeze" Kit

I think this is one of my favorite kits in a long time. It is just such pretty colors and can be used with so many different pictures. The kit is called "Cool Breeze" and it has fun pink, purple and yellow colors made into a fun fall kit. I'm just in love with it.  The kit has 15 papers, 33 elements, and 1 alpha. Check out the previews:

Cool Breeze
(not available at Ginger Scraps until Oct. 15th.)
Regular Price: $3.99
Sale price through October 17th: $3.19 (20% off)

And I also have a set of 4 beautiful quick pages created from this kit that you can purchase.
Cool Breeze Quick Pages
(not available at Ginger Scraps until Oct. 15th.)
Regular Price: $2.99
Sale price through October 17th: $2.39 (20% off)

Isn't this kit just so much fun!?! 
And now I have some amazing layouts from my CT that will just make you fall in love with the kit even more. 
These ladies are amazing!!!
And now to the winners of the giveaway!!

The winner of the kit is: Amy Owens
The winner of the quick pages is: daydreamer

Congrats!! Please email me at beckyyoungdesigns@gmail.com to claim your prize.

2 comments:

  1. Just wondering if you got my email?? I haven't heard back from you so I just want to make sure you got it. Thanks, Nancy

    ReplyDelete