Monday, September 13, 2010

New "Apple Pickin" Kit

I have a fabulous new kit to show you today. This kit is called "Apple Pickin" and it is a collab with the the awesome Heather from HD Creations. It is a huge kit with 58 elements, 26 papers, and 2 alpha. This kit is perfect for all of your fun fall pictures. We had a blast putting this kit together for you and we hope you enjoy it!! Check out all of the previews.

And we also have a set of 8 quick pages from this kit that you can grab.

And of course here are all of the awesome layouts from both our our creative teams. 
Aren't they all just adorable!?!

And finally the winner of the giveaway for a free Apple Pickin' kit is:

Mary EH!
Congrats!! Mary, email me at beckyyoungdesigns@gmail.com to claim your prize.

We have also put the kit and quick pages on sale for 25% off through Saturday so hurry and grab them while they are a great price!!!

These products are available at Stuff to Scrap & Digital Scrap Ink.

1 comment:

  1. This is SUCH a cute kit!!! I'm in love! I emailed ya yesterday, I hope you got it (I seem to be having issues with Hotmail lately) :)

    silverhealer21 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete