Friday, October 28, 2011

Mixbook

I found my new favorite place to have my photobooks printed. Have you heard of Mixbook?
They are a fabulous printing company. I recently had my 2010 family blog printed with them and I love how it turned out. I printed it with a soft cover at 10x10 size and it looks perfect. I had so many pages that I decided to split it up into 2 books. Check out what they look like.

I am so glad that I have these books and all the memories they contain. I've been debating if I wanted to keep up my family blog but after I got these books I decided I wanted to keep going so I can have all our fun memories written down.

See how I created my blog book here.

And, Mixbook is having an awesome sale. 40% off photo books and cards. Hurry and place your order now!

Save up to 40% at Mixbook

2 comments:

  1. How did you do the inside? Just curious. Did you design each page on the inside too or copy and paste each one over with the pictures? Just trying to figure out how I want to do mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi, I created each page in photoshop myself since I didn't like how any of the blog book websites created them. Check out this blog post to see how I did it. http://beckyyoungdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/06/printing-your-personal-blog.html

    ReplyDelete