Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Two Page Template - Volume 1 by Digi-Designs by Nicole

Nicole has a fabulous set of templates out today. These are 2 page templates and they are so cute. Can I just say how much I love templates? I'm pretty busy working full time with a new little baby so my scrapbooking time is limited. So when I do get a chance to scrapbook templates really help me to get layouts created quickly but still look fabulous. I'm a huge fan! You can pick up these templates at Stuff to Scrap here.

And here are the 2 layouts I created with these templates. I used Nicole's new kit "HallowScream" which you can also pick up at Stuff to Scrap here.


And Nicole is the featured designer at Stuff To Scrap, which means her whole store is 50% off. Hurry over and grab some fun thing from her store!

No comments:

Post a Comment