Thursday, May 17, 2012

Creating Your Own Digital Cards | What Program To Use

I'm going to start doing some tutorials and tips on my blog about how to create your own digital cards. I hope these help you create custom designs and inspire you to be more creative.

 Digital cards are so much fun to designs for all kinds of occasions and you can easily print them off or you can even email them or post them to your social medias.

What Program Do I Use?
The first thing we need to talk about is what program to use to create your designs. There are so many different programs you can use and everyone has their own opinion about which program is best. My personal opinion is, for the price and ease of use, the best program is Adobe Photoshop Elements 10. Not only can you create cute custom designs and artwork but you can also edit pictures and so much more.
The price is only $74.99 on Amazon. This is a lot cheaper than the full version of Photoshop or other programs that run hundreds of dollars. $75 is pretty doable for a program you can use for years.

Also, Photoshop Elements is pretty easy to learn to use and is very user friendly. I have self taught myself everything I know in Photoshop Elements. All of my design tutorials on this blog will be shown with this program.

So make sure you purchase this software if you want to follow along with my tutorials or if you already have it you are one step ahead. Also, check back weekly for new tutorials.

What are your thoughts on what is the best design program? What program do you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment