Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My Favorite Fonts | Part 1

Thank you SO much for all of the wonderful responses I got from my last post about what types of freebies you all want. It has given me lots of ideas so keep an eye out for those in the future.

Today I want to start a series called "My Favorite Fonts." I think the number one thing you can do to make your designs creative and fresh is to use fun fonts. There are so may free fonts out there you can go crazy downloading them all.  So I'm going to show you some of my favorite ones right now. Keep in mind that I am always looking for new ones and falling in love with a new font each week. I just can't get enough of them. So quit using all of those boring fonts that com per-installed on your computer and download some of these fun ones.

Here is Part 1 of "My Favorite Fonts."
And the best part about it is these fonts are all *free*!!
Hope these are helpful! Enjoy!

1. | 2. | 3. | 4. | 5. | 6. | 7. | 8. | 9. | 10.



What are some of your favorite fonts? I'd love for you to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment