Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Digital Cards

I always make my Christmas cards, invitations and announcements digitally for a number of reasons. They are really easy and quick to make, they are pretty cheap to print, and they look really nice and cute.

Check out a few examples of cards I have designed:
I just create them in 5x7 size on my computer and then have them printed. If I want them printed on photo paper I usually print them at Costco or where ever else is cheap. If I want them to look a little nicer I have them printed at Persnickety Prints on nice fabric  paper.

I love these kinds of cards and invitations because you can print just a few or a lot and they don't take very long. I have also printed some and them emailed the card to others in order to save a little money. The possibilities are endless.

Did you also know I have some blank baby shower invitiations in my store. All you need to do is add writing and print them off or email them. So quick and easy. Check them out here and here.

2 comments: