Monday, August 16, 2010

New "Beep! Beep!" Kit

I have a fun new kit that I am releasing today and it is called "Beep! Beep!." It has so many fun street signs and cars and was a lot of fun to create. It has 13 papers, 39 elements and 1 alpha. Check out the full kit:

And included in this kit are these cute date signs.

And I also have a set of 10 quick pages that you can grab from this kit.

And of course check out the amazing layouts from my creative team using this kit.
As always both the kit and quick pages are 20% off all week through Sunday.

And now for the winner of the kit and quick pages using random.org:

Kit Winner: leah-and-nathan said "Would LOVE to win"
Quick Pages Winner: Jennifer said "Oooh...I think I see a little car? Thanks for the chance"

Email me at beckyyoungdesigns@gmail.com to claim your prizes. Congrats!!

No comments:

Post a Comment