Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Flair

Since my kit "Fresh" is being used for the Quick Page Exchange Challenge at Stuff To Scrap there are a ton of new layouts in my gallery using this kit. They are all so gorgeous I just have to show you some of them.

{Remember this kit is 25% off all month long so you can still grab it and play along with the challenge. All you do is creat 1 quick page using the kit, email it to me and you get all of the quick pages submitted at the end of the month. I think I already have about 20 quick pages so you will be getting a lot if you play along.}

Check out this eye candy!! Images are all linked so you can see who created them and leave them some love in the gallery.




And ther are MANY more amazing layouts in the gallery. Also, all of these have actually been made into quick pages so if you participate in the challenge you will get these amazing layouts and many more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment