Monday, July 5, 2010

New "Let Freedom Ring" Kit

Hope you all had a fun 4th of July. I had so much fun BBQing and watching fireworks. The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays. So, I have a fun 4th of July kit for you today called "Let Freedom Ring" since I know you have all of those photos from the weekend to scrapbook. Check this fun kit out. It has 18 papers, 41 elements and 1 alpha. (Images are linked.)

And it I also have a set of coordinating quick pages in the store.

And check out what my amazing CT did with this kit. SO cute!!

And for one week only "Let Freedom Ring" and the coordinating QP set will be 20% off. Hurry and buy it while it is on sale!!!

And the lucky winner from the giveaway that gets this kit free is:
Stephanie
Her is what she said about the 4th of July:
"I love the fact that the 4th is two days before my husband's birthday so we always do something extra fun to celebrate!"

Stephanie, email me at beckyyoungdesigns@gmail.com to get your free kit!! Congrats!!

No comments:

Post a Comment